Tuesday, April 19, 2011

Nick's Blog

One of my dearest friends and adopted siblings, bookwyrmnick (or just Nick!), has a blog! It's called The Bookwyrm's Den. I've copied his very first post, as it explains a bit about his blog.


Welcome to the Bookwyrm’s Den, where I, the Bookwyrm, will share my literary-ness with the world, both my own and my reviews of others’. I don’t talk much, so bear with me if I seem a little a-social.


Not only does Nick share his literary-ness with the world, he also shares book reviews, bits of writing, and more. I urge you to check out his blog!



Happy reading!

~Mercia Dragonslayer

2 comments:

I so appreciate it that you would choose to leave a comment! Please remember to be respectful and refrain from using inappropriate language of any kind. Thanks! Lord bless you!